Lower Cost of Ownership
Design improvements have increased the service interval to 500* hours, thus reducing the
total cost of ownership.
• Various air-intake options like double element cyclone air cleaner with dust warning indicator increase engine service life in dusty applications.
• For operation in demanding applications, cooling options such as heavy duty radiator and dust screen significantly reduce the risk of overheating.
• Hydraulic pump is directly driven by the engine to reduce the number of wearable items.
• New state-of-the-art Petrol engine with improved performance, lower noise levels and emission and more efficient fuel consumption.
• Special power train layout to lower the center of gravity, increasing truck stability and residual lifting capacities.
• Increased back tilt angle to reduce the risk of loose loads sliding off the forks.
Safety and Ergonomics
• Adjustable steering column with memory position for comfortable operating positions and easy on/off access.
• Fully hydrostatic steering and small diameter steering wheel for easy maneuvering with reduced effort for the operator.
• Automotive style layout of brake and accelerator pedals. The drum brake system is self-energizing and self-adjusting, for low pedal
effort and easy operation.
• Double action park brake to avoid unsafe situations as a result of unintended brake release.
• Comfortable and durable full-suspension vinyl seat, with adjustable position, back-inclination and weight adjustment. Standard seat is
fitted with hip restraints, a seat belt and seat switch to prevent truck operation when the operator is not seated.
• Design of mast, fork carriage and overhead guard provides excellent all round visibility, in all loading and unloading operations.
• Fully floating mounted power train results in very low noise and vibration levels.
• Solid pneumatic tyres
• Pneumatic Dual Drive Tyres
• Integrated and hook-on side shifter
• Indicator for air filter, brake fluid and coolant levels
• Dust proof kit